/u/CelikBas on Less han lovers more than friends

The question assumes that there’s like a tier list where once you progress past the “friends” phase you enter the “lovers” phase.

Would best friends who regularly have sex with each other and are more physically affectionate than most people are with their friends count as lovers, even if they aren’t interested in each other romantically and act like normal friends when they’re not banging? Would Gore Vidal and Howard Austen, who were romantic companions for over 50 years and intended to be buried in a joint grave, only count as friends because they never had sex with each other, despite otherwise meeting all of the standard criteria for a couple?





June 05, 2021 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.