/u/Mielikki2002 on I have a question for those of you who identify as female and afab asexuals. Do/did you have the urge to reproduce/grow a baby in your body? I'm curious if there's a link between my asexuality and my deep fear of ever getting pregnant.

I definitely want to be a mother, but I'm not sure about this "deep lady desire to grow a child in your uterus". I would like at least one bio child to experience pregnancy, because I do think it'll be a really emotionally rewarding experience (probably due to hormones though), but I'm also interested in fostering/adopting. I've known I've wanted kids my whole life and not just because it's what society expects. It's one of the few things I am certain I want in my future. I hope this answered your question lol I had to refrain from going on and on because I honestly love kids and everything to do with them.





June 22, 2021 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.