/u/Mielikki2002 on Did anyone else fake having a crush on someone to appease others

Sort of. I've experienced people not believing that I didn't have a crush, and it was annoying when they persisted and kept asking like, "Awww, come on, you can trust me. I promise I won't tell anyone." but I always just ignored them and was like "Believe whatever you want.". So I never faked a crush for that reason. But I did fake a crush when I was like 12 years old because my best friend really wanted to talk with me about her crush, but she felt kinda weird being the only one talking about it so she asked me who I liked the most. So I was like, "Well, if I were to have a crush on someone, it'd probably be [random guy in our class who I didn't speak to but was moderately attractive, seemed nice, and smelled good]." and at that point if someone asked me if I had a crush I would just say his name because it was easier. So uh yeah lmao





June 13, 2021 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.