/u/justobsolete on Idek anymore

Find good things to fill your life. Get out and do things. What hobbies do you have? Any hobby you've been interested in trying? How often do you work out/do a sport/move your body? How often do you get outside (hike, picnic, walk, cloudgaze, just sit outside browsing on your phone/computer)? How about learning a new skill (thanks to podcasts and apps, you can learn a lot of new skills for free or relatively cheap)? What sort of local events are meeting (including remote meetings) in your area? What sort of things are you interested in, and can you find a semi-regular meeting they hold to go to? How about doing some volunteer work? How often do you cook good meals for yourself? Can you work on your sleep hygiene? When was the last time you deep cleaned your home?





June 13, 2021 at 11:53PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.