/u/Kalzia on does anyone know some good films or books with asexual characters?

So, I think a lot of the hype is from all of the stuff the cast and creators do outside of the show. There are podcasts with the voice actors and they do a lot of in character stuff, little bits and pieces get dropped in there and from twitter posts too. Also people (like myself) have been following the production of it for years, so the pilot alone was a pretty big deal to those fans. Not to mention the other series in the same setting Helluva Boss, nothing about the Hazbin characters in it but it all builds the hype for when the series eventually drops. Sorry if this was a completely unnecessary ramble.





June 15, 2021 at 11:30PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.