/u/HavePlushieWillTalk on Found an aphobia goldmine

And a big penis, remember last year when Batman showed his penis in a totally nonsexual way (he was getting out of his Batsuit in the semi-dark, totally tasteful even to this ace) and everyone was screaming that he had a tiny dick (it was average and flaccid) or that he had a huge dick (same point as above).

Like...the man is having a vulnerable moment, can you creatures not focus on the size of his organ? Besides, some men grow a lot with arousal, flaccid size doesn't mean erect size, if that matters so much!

People.





June 30, 2021 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.