/u/AvatarOfMontagar on People are actually attracred to genitals???

I actually thought I was demi until I worked out the difference between sexual and romantic attraction. It was then that I realized I was asexual, but definitely experienced romantic attraction, and wasn't averse to engaging in sexual acts with someone I was romantically attracted to. Demisexuality is definitely a real and valid sexuality, but at some point it became clear to me that that wasn't what I was experiencing.

It was actually pretty liberating to figure that out. If my comment helped you figure anything out, or helps you feel liberated in your identity, that is really cool and I'm glad I could help with that!





July 01, 2021 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.