/u/Dangerous_Bad_992 on Found this on Tumblr, thought it was an awesome analogy

I need help figuring this out...Most of the time I have no libido and I've neved been sexually attracted to anyone but when that time of month comes around my libido skyrockets - its like a scratch I need to itch. I feel so guilty because I think I may be lying to myself and anyone I told. And I find people attractive, but its more of "oh that person is soo fine...but I don't want to sleep with them". Then I think that maybe its just because I'm a virgin and haven't experienced it yet, but I've had situations where I could have gone through with it, but had no desire to. Am I crazy?





June 26, 2021 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.