/u/askwomenthrowaway23 on Are there any Sex-negative Aspec ppl?

Yes. https://www.reddit.com/r/asexuality/wiki/the_spectra Scroll to sex-positivity and -negativity, 6.1% of asexuals who took a 2016 survey are sex-negative.

You also might want to scroll to sex-repulsion and -favourability, which is the section right above sex-positivity and -negativity. Where you stand on favorability-repulsion is how much you enjoying engaging in sex in your own personal relationships, where you stand on positivity-negativity is a a political stance on how you view sex in society. 37% of asexuals who took that same survey are sex-repulsed.





June 11, 2021 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.