/u/Ace_of_Hearts4ever on Is this sexual attraction?

I admire people. Like I think some men are really handsome and some girls are really beautiful. Yet its just like the admiration I would have for a painting or a cake. I frequently say ooh that cake is super pretty and I don't want to have sex with it. Just because I think the same sex as I am is good looking does not mean I'm bi or gay. Here is how I understand it. In order to be an aros you need to NOT desire romance. You can still theoretically be in a romantic relationship and be an aros. In order to be an ace you need to not (always) desire sex. Here is where the ultimate question comes. Do you want to be together naked with someone or do you want sex. (That was really blunt so sorry if that seems rude.)





June 14, 2021 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.