/u/zeezeke on Do you hate it when people say that?

Oh! On my part, I’m sorry if I came across as sounding critical that you excluded aromantics, or made you feel like your point was less valid, about having sex with someone you don’t love or like and the potential of that feeling gross/bad/etc. I guess I was mixing in a bit of frustration wishing that sex wasn’t this thing that was seen as this deeper form of intimacy or unattainable thing (which might be a very acey frustration?), but at the same time, I understand it is quite intimate for many.

And you’re right - love can be its own thing, not necessarily romantic love. As an aromantic I still believe in liking and loving people, without needing it to be romantic - so I appreciate that, and thank you for adding that color to it, too. :)





May 04, 2021 at 11:27PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.