/u/Traditional_Ad_6954 on How have your attitudes / beliefs changed since learning about asexuality?

Definitely how I view myself and my confidence. I used to think that I was too picky and had high standards for a partner and thought I was just hopeless. After realizing that I was aro-ace, it completely changed my perspective of the path to happiness. It alleviated a lot of my own self-hatred for not finding "the one" soon enough because of not possessing attractive traits, etc. I realized that I don't have to have a partner to be content and that I could create my own happiness. Self-discovery has gotten me to love myself a heck of a lot more than how I used to.





May 06, 2021 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.