/u/Suspicious-War-2047 on I hate indians. It was post comparing two girls where this guy was was roasting a fat girl by comparing her with some celebrity I said you can't prove someone beautiful by comparing her with someone else and he said this i am dead inside now

Am sorry I should just hide that part but I am also a Indian so I was not being racist or something.i said I hate indians not indians sucks or something.try living with in india society is full of aphonic people





May 17, 2021 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.