/u/PatchCannonless on Losing feeling of sexually attraction

I'm sorry to hesr that you're going through this! I don't know the best course of action here. It sounds like you have already told him that yoj are sexually attracted to him. If that is the case and you don't want to lie to him, then you could maybe try to break it to him gently? You can say the stuff you wrote above about how you think it feels nice to have sex with him and that you love him and want to show him your affection. Then he will know that you still love him, and it is just a type og attractiom that has slipped away from you for now. I don't know if this is the best way to go about it, but I totally agree that honesty is really important in a relationship and so I think you are better off being honest with him (perhaps unless you feel that will destroy him emotionally or something). It will hurt for him to hear, but ultimately it is none of your fault and it is better to tell him now than to go on pretending you still feel the attraction.





May 19, 2021 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.