/u/Nerddess on Nope, don't need a pregnancy test

I went in for an MRI, and they needed me to fill out some form saying whether there was a chance I'm pregnant and when my last period was. For shits and giggles I skipped the period question, and the nurse came back out and said I had to answer. So I just put a general month and she came back out again and said I had to put the exact date. So I looked her in the eye and said "why not just save everybody time upfront and let me put an option to say I'm a virgin? Because I'm a virgin." She kinda laughed and said "that might be too invasive to ask."

Bitch you just demanded I recount the exact day I had my last period and wouldn't have accepted the possibility that I don't track that shit, thereby forcing me not only to track my periods for my entire menstrual life whether I want to or not, but to divulge of my bodily drainage details regardless of my repeated insistence that the thing you're trying to check for is NOT POSSIBLE. I would honestly feel a lot more comfortable slapping "I'm virgin" on a sheet of paper than handing you my period journal, a signed disclaimer, three eye witnesses, and a wax sealed envelope from God himself assuring you that there be no baby seeds in my meat bag





May 08, 2021 at 01:13AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.