/u/Kuronoodo on Please help me become asexual

First of all, I can understand being frustrated about something that is out of control. I'm really sorry that you have to deal with that. But, i think that you are a little bit misinformed. You can't really become asexual. It's a sexual orientation, someone who does not feel sexual attraction may identify as asexual (ace), it's not any better or worse than any other orientation (although we do have a pretty great flag). It's just an inherent property of who we are, not something to become or strive for. Some people discover that they are ace later in life, but it's not a thing you can convert to. If you are sex repulsed and allosexual (someone who feels sexual attraction) that's completely valid and nothing to be ashamed of. There are people here who support you.





May 24, 2021 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.