/u/333Bladee on Please help me become asexual

Well I do strive to become asexual but apparently it was given at birth I’m assuming. Although I’ve seen someone say you could become asexual later in life. I feel like that’s the best way to go because you’ll be so independent and sex won’t mean anything and no time wasted. I just feel like if I go on celibacy I will be sexual frustrated and build up a lot of stress. Mainly for the first 2 weeks to a month then I hear it gets better but it’s so hard. This is why I looked at becoming asexual because I won’t get sexual frustrated if I don’t have any feelings at all.





May 25, 2021 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.