/u/ensign53 on Another aphobe. (Red screens are better for your eyes mates)

I'm glad you asked.

He's good with it. One of my best friends, I've known him for longer than I've known my wife. I'm just not in to sex, so they have a fling every now and then. They are in a poly relationship, and honestly it's going strong. All three of us communicate freely and openly to make sure our relationship is healthy and acceptable to everyone involved. I have hard lines they don't cross, and they respect those boundaries.





May 17, 2021 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.