/u/ensign53 on Another aphobe. (Red screens are better for your eyes mates)

A) you realize calling aces incels isn't actually an insult, right? Because incels are salty because they want to have sex and can't. If you're going to insult me, put some thought into it.

B) either you're taking a stab at it or you looked through my post history. If you're guessing, that's just sad, and if you're really trying to dig through my post history, that's even sadder. Either way. Go ahead and take a look. I have a daughter. I've had sex. It's just not what allos hype it up to be. It's fine, and orgasms feel nice sometimes, but hell, it's not show-stopping. I love giving my wife orgasms, however.

C) fuckin CoD, man? I'm way older than that.





May 16, 2021 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.