/u/ratzoneresident on If someone ever tells you Asexuality is not valid just remember that Isaac Newton (ace) and Nikola Tesla (aroace) exist.

Tesla was crazy in general. He was known to basically never sleep (2 hours a night max he claims) either for work ( and often calling up his friends late at night to incoherently bounce theories off them) or for pleasure - he would spend dozens of hours gambling at times. Also he apparently had a really good memory and spoke 8 languages. And when he went vegetarian he ate only vegetable juice, milk, bread and honey. Crazy mf





April 25, 2021 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.