/u/prominentchin on Being asexual sucks. I don't want to be like this anymore.

This is a destructive way of thinking. Engaging in sex won't fix your insecurities or anxieties. While I certainly encourage people to explore curiosity about sex, your motive is extremely cynical and isn't going to make anything better. If you feel "caged in" now, it's only going to get worse when you get into relationships where you feel pressured to engage in sexual activities. I've been in relationships with both allosexual and asexual people. Trust me, sex or no sex, it doesn't make a relationship more or less valuable. Being asexual isn't what's holding you back, but that self-pitying, negative attitude is.





April 08, 2021 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.