/u/HelpfulInformation67 on Happy International Asexual Day from BELGIUM! Wanted to show my support to fellow aces and raise some awareness on the Belgium sub, but apparently it wasn't relevant enough to the mods. So I will do it on here!

I do not know any other aces, and I was surprised to see a fellow belgian ace post on these subs a while ago. As far as I know, there is no community. It can get pretty lonely.

I was hoping to show some support, find fellow aces on the Belgium sub, and raise awareness because my own experiences with peers etc haven't been that well... But r/Belgium mods weren't having it: "Since this is not Belgium specific, we won't allow this post. Feel free to discuss it in the daily slowchat." f*ck you, r/Belgium.

I actually found out by chance, on the very day, it was International Asexuality Day. I was pretty stoked (what are the chances?), but so nobody to share this with. Anyway, I am glad this forum is around, at least you guys understand ! Although it's already over here in Belgium... Happy ace day fellow aces!





April 06, 2021 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.