/u/DarlingDilly on Did you have a thot phase?

Kinda? I was exposed to sexual material and ideas at a really young age so I started behaving sexually as early as 1st grade. I had couple of classmates in elementary school that I would kiss and makeout with regularly. I didn't pursue anyone romantically or sexually in middle school or high school until I had the idea to try and hook up with someone when I was 16. I reached out to a friend I knew was dtf and once we started making out I felt completely bored and uninterested. My friends and I used to joke that I was the "experienced" one of the group but it makes me cringe looking back at how hypersexual I was when I was a kid.





April 06, 2021 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.