/u/Coffee_andcake on Gatekeeping within the ace comunity

While I've never really thought about the concept of someone becoming ace, I don't really see why they couldn't.

Asexuality is, by definition, experiencing little to no sexual attraction. You may be born like that, or for some reason or maybe no reason at all you could stop experiencing sexual attraction. It's not like you can tell someone who doesn't experience sexual attraction, and who by every definition fits into the ace label that they're allo





April 05, 2021 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.