/u/ZanyDragons on Anyone else get the whole “but you’re super attractive, there’s no way you can be asexual!”

I got a lot more confident in college when my roommate enacted an at-first-joking but then serious ban on talking badly about our bodies. A small thing, but it finally made me feel more at home in my own skin after a few months living with her, we’re still close even after graduating now. I try to make myself strong now and wear what I feel is flattering, and if people get mad that I’m ace and they don’t have a chance with me I’ve grown to learn that’s 100% their problem and not my fault. (Sucks that I had to learn that as an adult but, better late than never)





March 20, 2021 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.