/u/WhyDoIPretend on Ew ew ew, the second screenshot is so gross, am I the only one to think that?? D:

I was married off at 19, had two kids, got divorced. During my second engagement after that I started to realize I was ace, but he shut that idea down... broke up eventually. When I got into my current relationship I ended up realizing I was aroace, and he has been absolutely fine with that. We got married in January.

So yeah, you can be aroace and married... without doing it like bunny rabbits all the time (he is hyper sexual and I’m the opposite, and he completely accepts that).





March 06, 2021 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.