/u/Space_Ace_8492 on Romantic attraction or not?

Ooh weird! Well, pretty sure I’ve never felt anything like that! But about the original post, to expand on my reply. It’s definitely possible that you could feel certain attractions to women, and others toward men. I get aesthetic and sensual attraction towards men, but I don’t want a romantic relationship with them. Just being close friends is nice, so I can talk to them and hang out with them or whatever. Or just stare at their pretty faces 😅 (too creepy? Lol) I’ve had instances of quite strong sensual attraction towards men, and I thought it was romantic attraction at the time because I didn’t know any different.





March 30, 2021 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.