/u/Coffee_andcake on Romantic attraction or not?

It's sort of weird to describe. I suppose sometimes I see someone, and I'm just intensely drawn to and attracted to them. I want to know more about them, I quickly become infatuated with them and even if I know nothing about them and they're not even my preference for aesthetic attractiveness I'll be hanging off their every word.

It is kind of weird and rereading my own words feels like when I read those weird definitions of sexual attraction and think there's no way that can exist but it apparently does





March 30, 2021 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.