/u/Sky_maiden on Not sure if I ever experienced sexual attraction.

Agreed on both those facts (cake is good too :3)

Remember some things like what your attractions are can be a 'slow click'. You may dismiss it in the start only to slowly realize that it might be the case. At least that's what happened to me haha (took me 2 years).

Also my parents haven't even wondered as well. My country has really low awareness on these things and dating was not the norm for my parents. That's why they just assume I'm just a normal person and have never questioned me lol.





March 28, 2021 at 11:15PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.