/u/Sky_maiden on Feeling extra broken tonight

I feel you! You should look into QPR(Queer platonic relationships) or try to find people who identify as the same labels as you. Of course you can find what you want in any kind of partner but typically this is easier to do as you don't really need to worry about differences in expectation. Idk how to find these people tho lol I'm confused myself.

I'm actually ace/aro and still want certain aspects of a relationship without the sex and other ewww sounding aspects since that sounds really nice tbh. That's why I found the concept of QPR so nice!





March 28, 2021 at 11:09PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.