/u/Sandcat789 on Hello Ace community! I would like your opinion on this post. As an Asexual person, I'm not sexually attracted towards anyone. Male, female or trans. But I'm being painted as a transphobe for saying so. Am I really transphobic for not being attracted to transsexuals as an Asexual person?

If you are equally (un)attracted to everyone, then you literally can't be excluding them. I take issue with the diagram having aces with attraction lines to trans folks, there should be '??' Towards everyone, because some aces are demi, or sex favorable, or sex indifferent, or sex repulsed, so if they're insisting on lines of attraction for aces they should be all inclusive or non-existent, also where's the NB representation?





March 11, 2021 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.