/u/Aquela_Entidade on Hello Ace community! I would like your opinion on this post. As an Asexual person, I'm not sexually attracted towards anyone. Male, female or trans. But I'm being painted as a transphobe for saying so. Am I really transphobic for not being attracted to transsexuals as an Asexual person?

No you aren't, because you don't diferentiate trans and cis woman treating them with diferent eyes. Second, the "super" identity was born because of a stawman argument.

They say that the LGBTQA+ comunity says "if you are not atracted to trans woman or trans man, you are not (insert allosexual orientation here)", and this is a lie, what the LGBTQA+ comunity says "if you are (insert allosexual orientation here) being atracted to a trans(gender that you are atracted to) does not make you less(the same allosexual atraction)"

Oh, now i noticed that you said "male, female OR trans", and that's why some people might be calling you transphobic, because you are refering to trans people, in this sentence, like they are something diferent from man and woman.

It's not wrong being or not atracted to a transgender, it's transphobic when you are not atracted BECAUSE they are trans.





March 11, 2021 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.