/u/injusticehasbeendone on Quick PSA to people who don’t understand, that’s kind of a personal question

So there's being horny, desiring stimulation on your naughty bits(libido) and there is being sexually attracted to a person. These are separate things.

I would assume the former is responsible for a lot of masturbation among non ace people as well. Like responsible for half the times people say "you need to get laid". I highly doubt a person has to see a pretty person they are sexually attracted to in order to kick off the desire to have a one night stand with a random person and then seek out someone they are actually attracted to in a club or what not. Or people wouldn't ever have sex with those they aren't really attracted to just for the sex.





March 19, 2021 at 11:21PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.