/u/AdrianaSage on I need help, please

I'm heteroromantic ace so my experience is going to be somewhat different from those who are aromantic. But basically I would get crushes on boys, but they always remained PG rated. I would like the thought of kissing a guy or holding his hands, but my fantasies toward the guys I liked didn't go much further than that.

I also just didn't think to check out men's bodies. Other women will ooh and ahh over the picture of a shirtless fireman, and I don't understand what they're talking about. Or they'll be able to name a body part of a man they find sexy, and I won't be able to relate at all. I just don't find any part of a man's body sexy.

Oddly enough, I can say a woman's boobs are sexy because I will notice that when I look at female swimsuit models. It doesn't make me want to keep looking at female swimsuit models though. I've also never found myself looking at a woman in real life and checking out any part of her body. Nor have I ever met a woman and had any desire to picture myself with her physically. So I don't feel I can say that I'm sexually attracted to women either.





March 19, 2021 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.