/u/Floorfrozon on PSA: If you live in England or Wales, your sexuality CAN be counted in this month's census, even if you're not out to your household!

It is also worth pointing out that although the official date for the census is 21st March you can complete the census before or even after this date. If you complete the census before the 21st you can even update the info you have given if your circumstances change.

Every household should complete the census on Sunday 21 March 2021 or as soon as possible after. If you’ve responded before 21 March and things have changed, you can let us know by calling us free. You can find the numbers on our contact us page.





March 12, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.