/u/FiendZ0ne on Sexualn't

"hey baby, I'm great in bed ;) I can sleep for daaays"

"If I could rearrange the alphabet...I would leave "U" and "I" exactly where they are, you know, so we have an appropriate amount of space between us."

"So I heard you like bad boies. Well I'm bad aT EVERYTHING let's go have cake instead!!"

"Do you believe in friends at first sight, or should I walk by again?"

"Feel my shirt. Know what it's made of? Friend material."

Edit: "Know what's on the menu? Me-n'-u. But on opposite sides of the table"





March 31, 2021 at 11:21PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.