Is it Creepy to ask My Neighbor if his Friend is Single?

I'll probably delete this cause I already feel lame, but as the title suggests-

New to the neighborhood, got welcomed in by everybody on the block. I was smoking with this couple around my age across the street, and their male friend (also apparently a neighbor).

Me and the guy definitely hit it off, and he even walked me "home" even though it was a minute down the street. Kinda regret not asking for his number but since it was my first time meeting him that felt like a lot- but now I don't know when I'll see him again!

Would it be super cringe of me to low key bring him up next time I see one of the people in the "couple" and ask about him? 😭😂



Submitted April 01, 2021 at 12:07AM

I'll probably delete this cause I already feel lame, but as the title suggests-New to the neighborhood, got welcomed in by everybody on the block. I was smoking with this couple around my age across the street, and their male friend (also apparently a neighbor).Me and the guy definitely hit it off, and he even walked me "home" even though it was a minute down the street. Kinda regret not asking for his number but since it was my first time meeting him that felt like a lot- but now I don't know when I'll see him again!Would it be super cringe of me to low key bring him up next time I see one of the people in the "couple" and ask about him? 😭😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.