/u/EliteSlayer9659 on i have learned things today

OP on your second point regarding your mother, maybe take a quick peek at r/raisedbynarcissists and do a touch of reading from some of the stories there. I know it may seem like jumping to conclusions but for your own sake take a look. You may surprise yourself if the stories there sound like mom.

In terms of your parents finding out before you’re ready I’m afraid I can’t offer any advice there. Hopefully someone else will be able to but in my experience non-asexual/aromantic people tend to have a hard time wrapping their heads around the idea of not experiencing sexual and/or romantic attraction since most of the world is obsessed with those two things it comes across as utterly foreign that someone doesn’t feel those things. Again if they find out you’re Aro-Ace I hope for your sake that you have someone you can go to even in these times to help you out.





March 24, 2021 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.