/u/AlbinoLokier on Please do

I'm going off what little I could glean: She doxxed people, and her father is a paedophile. She did a bunch of shady things as a Reddit admin, and it took months of people complaining (and getting banned for speaking out against her) to get her fired.

Reddit came out and apologised, said they didn't do a good enough background check on who she was, etc. But, the way I see it, they only fired her because the fire got too hot underneath their asses.No different from any other social website that digs its nails in and refuses to fire paedophiles / paedo sympathisers until the controversy doesn't blow over.

Someone also commented that her father posted paedophilic Tweets (that got deleted), and molested a 10 year old. I can't vet if that's true though.





March 24, 2021 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.