/u/Cautious_Magician372 on Mostly a rant, a story, and a soft plea for advice.

First of all, you are valid and if you don't feel like the label suits you, you don't have to use the label, you don't even have to use a label. Do whatever feels comfortabel to you!

Second, from what I can understand, you should definitely talk to him about it. Have an honest discussion about just really everything that you feel and want and see if you can find some midway. I know, it is better said than done, but it is for the better I think. Relationships need frequent communication about the parties involved.

I hope things work out for you!





March 14, 2021 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.