/u/-lemmie- on Pls Help, I need advice

Like you said, communication is key to a successful relationship. The best thing to do is to talk to him about your feelings and concerns. If he truly loves you, he’s not going to hate you immediately after you come out. He may be disappointed, confused, angry, or he might accept you and love you all the more. But he can’t be any of that if you don’t talk to him.

If it’s too overwhelming to come out right now, then I would suggest focusing on the future of your relationship instead. It sounds like you’re both living pretty busy lives right now. Have you asked why he wants to come back or if he has a plan for what he’ll do if he does?

Long distance dating is tough, but it can work if the two of you are on the same page. Setting up a long term goal that will set you on similar paths can really help the relationship stay strong until you get to a point where you can be closer together.

I’m not an expert on relationships or anything, but I hope this helps out a little. Best of luck :)





March 14, 2021 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.