/u/AceOfManyYears on Sexuality Questions... please help me

Answering the easy question first, yes, asexual with a romantic attraction to men is a thing. Heteroromantic, homoromantic, biromantic and so on.

If you never or rarely feel sexual attraction, then you are ace. Is it from the trauma, or would you have been ace even without the trauma? No one knows. If asexuality matches your identity right now, then use it. If things change later in your life and it no longer feels like the right identity, that’s OK.





March 05, 2021 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.