/u/AragonOfWorld on A slightly different coming out

Well, the fact you are hiding behind a throwaway to spread hate and tell "minorities" how they are not minorities and trying to suppress them by going to their subreddit and telling them how they are wrong about themselves "I oppressed you to tell you how you are not oppressed."

Also a nice way of showing how asexuals aren't treated badly by doing just that targeted harassment based on THEIR "Who they want to fuck or don't want to fuck" as you put it.

Also, pretty big Yikes going through someone's post history to try and do some weak-ass attempt at a personal attack when you yourself hide behind an empty profile.

What even is this take? "Nobody has ever fought for the disinterested, especially the disinterested."





February 11, 2021 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.