/u/AcePilot95 on How do I stop being jealous of relationships?

Seriously, I hate that. I'm not jealous of any real people I know, but of the concept that they're "normal" and in happy relationships. However, it's just something that apears now and then, and I've heard a lot about relationships going sideways and ugly very fast, so I take that as a sign to look at the "bright side": wow, there's all this sh*t that people apparently say and do to people they supposedly love -> I don't have to deal with any of that. phew.





February 12, 2021 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.