Why is that i'm comfortable talking to ladies i don't like.

Can any guy give me some advice about how i can muster up courage to talk to ladies i like, i don't know for what reason i can flirt to ladies i don't even know and i don't like and for some reasons there are ladies that falls for me that i don't even like why is this. And my balls just hides when it comes to the ladies i like the hell.

My guess is that i'm afraid to commit and show my true self or introduce my life to them is that it?



Submitted February 01, 2021 at 12:17AM

Can any guy give me some advice about how i can muster up courage to talk to ladies i like, i don't know for what reason i can flirt to ladies i don't even know and i don't like and for some reasons there are ladies that falls for me that i don't even like why is this. And my balls just hides when it comes to the ladies i like the hell.My guess is that i'm afraid to commit and show my true self or introduce my life to them is that it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.