/u/totorox92 on Feel like my sexuality is performative?

I feel that being aego is the most annoying sexuality. Like, personally, because that's what I think I am. Like, in the abstract, sex seems so fun, right? extreme cuddles + orgasms, what's not to love? But all my experiences have been my body giving a hard no to sexual intimacy. It's boring, I don't get at all aroused, it smells bad, I get distracted trying to do it 'right' but it just doesn't feel good at all... so frustrating. I don't know if I'll even bother coming out to anyone... really hoping I'll turn out to be demisexual and just haven't met the right person yet. :\





January 03, 2021 at 11:26PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.