/u/The_Book-JDP on Straight person falling for ace. Don't know how to go forward.

“Physical intimacy can come in a number of ways that are less sexual.”

Exactly, you have two whole entire physical bodies to interact with...your genitals are just one small part of your entire body and if the only way you can feel close to someone is only when your attached at the pelvis with them then you need to reevaluate your life and your relationship. I feel close to people if I can just make them laugh and smile...I don’t need a dick in me or be on contact with a naked vagina to appreciate that level of intimacy. It doesn’t always have to be about sex...you can live 100% without it.





January 03, 2021 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.