/u/stranger_trains on I don't know what to say

Obviously what this guy's saying is incorrect but I think he means that being psychologically uninterested in sex would be a psychological disorder and being physically unable to get aroused/feel sexual pleasure would be a physiological disorder. I believe both can be caused by depression, stress, medication, ect. but the thing he's missing is that's something that changes your desire for sex with people you recognize to be sexually attractive, it doesn't change whether you ever found people sexually attractive in the first place.





January 09, 2021 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.