/u/nsanelilmunky on Why allo culture is disgusting

Notice that the part I'm quoting was about it being the DOMINANT culture in society. I didn't say anything about hate or an ability to sympathize. If they've never heard of it, people aren't going to recognize it and the vast majority of people haven't heard of asexuality. People tend to also just assume they know best without research, therefore, there is often not an attempt to understand.

There's also no excuse for hostility against any section of the LGBTQIA+ community, so it doesn't even count when it's against trans members. People who hate on aces also try giving excuses, but those also do not count for anything.





January 09, 2021 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.