/u/picxaal on My therapist is aphobic

I'm glad you came to the conclusion that you need a new therapist because that's exactly what I was going to suggest.

Reminds me of a therapist I saw (for not very long!) who told me it was "weird" I had body image issues/anxiety/OCD and hadn't been abused. As in "no way you can have those things without abuse."

Drop therapists that make you feel bad or uncomfortable! There's so many great people out there. You might be able to look for one that specifically says they deal with LGBTQIA+ issues.





January 12, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.